Advanced PRF/PDO Threads Body Lift with Plasmolifting
This comprehensive training on the application of the revolutionary Platelet-Rich Fibrin (PRF) better known as “ultimate blood concentrate” to create a much higher concentration of Growth factors and cytokines for a longer period of time. The Platelet-Rich Fibrin (PRF) technique uses the latest generation of Smart Blood Concentrates to generate a complex Fibrin Matrix rich in Platelets, Leukocytes and Mesenchymal stem cells.
Our PRF training consists of demonstrating how to obtain the ultimate Blood Concentrate – full of growth factors and Cytokines – and of teaching attendees how to apply it for face and neck rejuvenation, hair re-growth & in the tear trough. Our faculty will demonstrate how to combine with PDO threads to further enhance and speed up the collagen induction therapy for body lift treatments. Step- by step USB will be supplied at completion of the course along with consents, and clinical data current studies.
- Science of PRF and PDO threads review
- Plasmolifting technology review
- Discover the power of stem cell rejuvenation in a combo treatment
- Choosing the right candidate for the combination treatment
- Cosmetic facial rejuvenation using PRF
- Injecting application of PRF using PDO threads to face and body
- Choosing the right candidate for PRF
- PRP procedure and versatility
- Injection techniques of PRF to certain facial areas
- Learn benefits of combination treatment with both modalities
- Acne scarring and striate protocols
- Comparison of companies offering PRF
- Achieve proper phlebotomy techniques
- PRF clinical data overview
- Live patient assessment, diagnosing, and delivery of all products
- Business, product fee structures, and ROI success
- Observing live patients and injecting at least 2-3 models per attendee
- All consents & treatment records provided to incorporate into your practice
- One-on-one mentored instruction with our expert instructors
Please note that if you cancel this training within 14 days of the training date, you will be subject to a $200 cancellation fee.
Accreditation information coming soon.